ICCAIA’s Strategic Priorities are:
- To support COVID-19 response and recovery, and contribute to the resilience of the industry against future shocks
- Improve air navigation efficiency and expand capacity to meet the future demand using on-board aircraft capacities and technologies through engagement with ICAO Regional Planning Mechanisms
- Influence air safety and security through the sharing of industry best practices
- Foster the introduction of emerging technologies in civil aviation
- Secure the manufacturing industry ‘License to Grow’ by supporting environmentally sustainable policies that are not detrimental to the manufacturing industry
- Minimize adverse regulatory impact on manufacturers and avoid market distortion
The content below includes a range of articles, policies and papers on topics of importance to the industry.